Monday, May 16, 2011

Preparing for my Daughter's wedding... 9/2011

My amazing 2 helpers. Two talented beautiful women



My daughter. My friend. An amazing mother,  photographer and
Party Planner. We share the love of party planning.




Wedding favor. I found 6 boxes of  brass bells at  a local Hallmark
store. Each box was $1.00 for 24. We changed our idea of chocolate  kisses wrapped in tulle.


My inspiration for my candy Bar. 

I started w/ the orange buckets and suckers. I used the colors of the
wedding. Tropical yet went well with the Spice colors.


Sampling of the flowers the girls made into bouquets.



Daughters that so lovingly helped out with the flower arrangements. Flowers purchased
at Costco the day before. Arrive when the store opens and ask to see the selection they
have. We were allowed to visit the back cooler and choose our many bouquets.



The white chairs and lights added to the country feel we were
leaning toward. Our Country "princess bride" loved everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment