Saturday, May 14, 2011

" A Magical Frog's 12th Birthday Party!"


This is my inspiration for the Birthday theme. I looked at
 google images and wanted a whimsical look.


Personal birthday cake.


Lily pad cupcakes.

Candy jars in different shapes and sizes filled with color coordinating 
candies.
Stack boxes under the tablecloth to give height for tablescaping.



Don't worry about matching the same color. Save that for a wedding. 

I reused the green magarita glasses from a bridal lua shower.



I found these frog suckers on Oriential's Trading Co. catalog in the sale pages.





This Precious GIRL asked for FROGS!!!! i think her wish had come true!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I was a little worried that I couldn't bring the frog theme to life. Actually, there were many spins on it that one could take. The Princess and the frog would also be a fun idea. It's Important for me to find an Inspiration and to use that all throughout my planning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this theme,unique and beautiful,only you can take such a theme and make something so beautiful and enchanting...I am inspired by you mama Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Andrea for your sweet words.. "Enchanting is a sweet word". I'm looking forward to dreaming up new ideas.

    ReplyDelete