Sunday, July 3, 2011

Preparing for the 4th of July parade at the Coast

Taking inventory of my Parade decor

This idea started from attending  last year's annual parade. My intentions are to hand out small cards with my Blog address on it to promote my passions of party planning. I've been sick this past week so i hope i can still make some tissue flowers and attach my cards to some pieces of candy. I'm off to go CELEBRATE a "Star Spangled Parade! I'll look forward to posting the after pics.

THE candy~ purchased it in bulk at Winco.

I used foam board and added cardboard cut-outs and glued tinsel to the sides.



Haven't come up with an idea of how to use my fabrics yet. the largest one is actually a fabric shower curtain i use as a blanket. It was one of my amazing deals.

The cupcakes 

Homemade business cards

accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment