Sunday, July 3, 2011

A Siesta "Fiesta" Grad Party!

I  created this cupcake display by wrapping a box  in my Fiesta colors. I knew i want the center of the table to "Pop"

My daughter created the "printables" for the cupcake's . I used a craft stick which i added to the flair.

Add caption

A view of the Beverage Bar

Originally i had thought of making a Hedgehog out of watermelon tho i compromised for time.


I found Ball glasses and tied raffia around the tops. 

My Wall


I found a Sangria receipe on line

I cut strips of the wrapping paper to give the look of printables to cover the glass containers.

I filled a basket of rolled silverware. 

This was a very easy candy bar display. I used colors in the Fiesta theme . The  animal cookies  were also a great hit.

I like to give a sense of style to even my serving dishes.  Using 3 sets was also practical.

2 comments:

  1. A Siesta "Fiesta" Grad Party!! It looks stunning and super delicious food is tempting me to eat all this at once. HAHA! I also would b e hosting a DIY party for my parent’s 50th anniversary so would like to book the prettiest event space NYC so will surely be using these ideas for this bash.

    ReplyDelete